快点孩子们来吧好

Come on,boys!

小不点公主等等我等等我们

Hey, Dot! Wait up!

我终于有机会喘口气又要离开我的椅子了

I get a to , and I get out of my .

好了 待会你可以替我擦防晒油了好棒...

- Come on! You can rub on me , boy. - Yeah, -.

谢谢谢谢你们太好了

- Oh, you! - you. - Oh, you're too kind.

这是我们应该做的这怎么好意思啊随时效劳

- It was the we do. - All in a day's work. - Any time.

迪姆

Dim!

对不起孩子们我也希望你们能跟来

I'm so , kids. I wish you come , too.

我不能哭...

I'm not cry. I'm not cry.

快点走吧我们还有表演呢快点...

Hey, let's go. We got a to keep. Come on. Let's go.

嘿小子把节目准备好

- Hey! - Hey, Tiny! Let's get this show up!

我们还有观众在等着我们呢

We got !

遵命跳蚤大爷我马上办

Yes, Mr Flea. Yes, sir. Of , sir. away, sir.

不过我先要谢谢你给我这个机会

And, um, I just to you for me a ...

能和你这种创意大师工作真是荣幸啊

it's an to work with such as .

我闭嘴你真的不和我们一起去巡回?

- up. - You sure you can't come on tour with us?

抱歉我的家在这里

. My is here.

说的好这是你的损失昆虫们一分钟出发

- Good . - Oh, well. Your loss. One , !

我要谢谢你们虫虫给我们带来了

I all of you for us back...

希望我们的自尊和我们的生命

our hope, our and our .

而你呢雅婷公主你也给了我们很多

And to you, Atta. You have us so much.

请接受我们虫虫给你们蚂蚁

this gift from us bugs...

的礼物

to you ants.

献给你哦是个石头

- For you! -Oh! It's a rock.

怎么会送石头? 八成是马戏团的习俗

- What's with the rock? - Must be a .

噢飞力你又搞砸了

Well, Flik, you up.

谢了是啊你也一样

- . -Yeah, you too.

好了不要婆婆妈妈了我们该出发了

All . Now it's ' . We're here! Hy-aah!

喔下一季再见了

- Whoa! - See ya next !

飞力再见我已经开始想念你们了

- See ya, Flik! - Bye! We miss you !

你被开除了你被开除了我们忘了哈其林

- You !- You ! - We !

我长大了我终于变成一只美丽的花蝴蝶

I'm ! , I'm a !

我的翅膀噢真是美丽的翅膀

Me in ! Oh, they're !

哈其林马车已经走了你最好开始飞了

! The 's off! You !

我已经在飞了从上面看你们你们都是小蚂蚁

But I am ! And from way up here, you all look like ants!

后会有期保重了

!

再见

Bye!

展示茎干

!

收割机...敬礼

,!


雅婷你说现在要做什么呢?


Okay, Atta. Now what do we do?

呃...别告诉我我知道...是什么呢

Uh... Oh! Don't tell me. I know it. I know it. What is it?

我们放轻松对

- We . -.

放心吧每年都是一样的

Oh, it'll be fine. It's the same, year year.

他们来他们吃他们走这就是我们的命运

They come, they eat, they . That's our lot in life.

虽然苦还是得过呀

It's not alot, but it's our life.

哈...对不对啊蚜蚜?你真是个可爱的小蚜虫

Isn't that , ? Oh, you're such a cute .

快甩掉小不点耶

- Dot!- Yeah, yeah!

嘿你们回来啊

Hey, come back here!

小不点什么事妈妈?

- Dot! - Yes, .

我是怎么跟你说飞行的事的?

What did I tell you to fly?

翅膀长好以后才能飞

Not my grow in.

对妈...

- . -But, Mom...

小不点你还小而且你的翅膀还没长好啊

Dot, you're a ant, and your are too to be...

我是在跟妈说话你还不是皇后雅婷

I was to . You're not the yet, Atta.

小不点不要跟你姐姐顶嘴哦

Now, Dot, be nice to your .

谁叫她老爱大惊小怪的

It's not my she's so out.

我知道...

I know, I know.

我的表现像是天要塌下来似的小心啊

- I'm like the sky is . - Look out!